Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative
software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite
of products provides solutions to our customers that help them
better manage their business, boost their productivity and
efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at
the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product
innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to
create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our
solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across
the U.S., Canada, and India.
As a team member embedded in an energetic agile team of Software
and QA Engineers, you will create software products utilizing state
of the art technologies. With your team, you'll celebrate all the
hard work that goes into a successful release to market while
gaining first-hand experience in cutting edge, lean-agile, software
development methodologies. Our culture fosters collaboration,
innovation, integrity, mentorship, commitment to success and FUN.
Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an
opportunity that allows you to make impact in your career.
If you love technology, are hungry to learn, and are looking for
a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop
software that will transform the insurance industry, we would love
to get in touch with you.
We need software engineers that:
- Have an intense passion for innovating and crafting clean
- Have some knowledge of Java/.NET and common frameworks
- Understand relational and NoSQL databases
- Are eager to dive in and learn, with a willingness to be
- Enjoy solving problems as part of a team
We love software engineers that:
- Communicate clearly to explain and defend their opinions
- Are self-motivated and excellent problem-solvers
- Are driven to improve, personally and professionally
- Mentor and inspire others to raise the bar for everyone around
- Love to collaborate with their peers, designing pragmatic
- Operate best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment
We really like it when they:
- Have experience working in an Agile environment
- Have a passion for User Interfaces and modern UI
- Have degree in Computer Science or similar valuable
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on
an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are
scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire
insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in
the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of
Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster,
reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and
streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure,
cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and
analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need
it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to
deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do
business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make
those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our
mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting
people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our
customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you
can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance
is all about.
- Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action
and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
- Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and
respect along the way.
- Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push
boundaries and think beyond the box.
- Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because
integrity is important to us.
- Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic
relationships and follow up by actively listening to their
- We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our
Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment
drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job
responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In
addition, this document does not create an employment contract,
implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age,
marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical
condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other
suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.