Service Desk Technician
Company: First National Bank of America
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: August 6, 2022
OverviewFirst National Bank of America is a community bank with
a nationwide reach. Headquartered in East Lansing, MI with branch
locations in Traverse City, MI and Grand Rapids, MI, we strive to
provide products and services that appeal to customers in all 50
states. As a Service Desk Technician you will provide exceptional
help desk support to the employees at FNBA through the resolution
of problems. Your ability to communicate efficiently and
effectively will be crucial to your success. If working in a fast
paced environment full of exceptional people is something you are
interested in being a part of, and you possess the skills/talents
described, we welcome you to apply to join the First National
Family! Job Type: Full-time Location: On-site in our East Lansing,
MI office*Remote is not availableResponsibilities
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end
- Monitor and respond promptly to requests received through the
IT Service Desk portal.
- Troubleshoot help desk tickets.
- Internal user support.
- Set up and configure workstations.
- Implement software.
- Manage user accounts.
- Assist in department projects.Qualifications
- A least 1 year of related work experience.
- Must be able to effectively work independently and as part of a
team in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure timely and high
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications,
analytical and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related information
technology field preferred but not required.Employee benefits
- Medical - Multiple plans to choose from including HSA and
traditional. Premiums as low as $0.00
- Dental - Premiums as low as $0.00
- Vision - Low premium Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with employer match
- Adjustable desks that can be raised or lowered to sit or
standFirst National Bank of America recognizes that the quality of
our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting
exceptional individuals who value a challenging work environment
that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of
our hiring philosophy. Note: These statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work involved for this
job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required for this job.First National Bank of America is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: First National Bank of America, East Lansing , Service Desk Technician, Professions , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!