Behavior Technician - Center for Autism (034)
Company: Hope Network
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: August 3, 2022
About Us : Hope Network's Center for Autism (CFA) is one of
Michigan's leading providers of early autism diagnosis, behavioral
intervention, and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for
learners ranging in ages eighteen months through 21 years old.
Using evidence-based interventions, we customize comprehensive
treatment plans to meet each learner's specific needs that are
designed to support improvements in learning, reasoning,
communication, and socialization. As a founding member of the
Michigan Behavior Analysis Providers (MiBAP) Association, our
centers are committed to providing the highest-quality of care to
produce the greatest clinical outcomes. Through ABA therapy and
comprehensive clinical services, we empower those with autism to
overcome challenges to achieve their highest level of independence.
Locations in Kentwood, Holland, Livonia, and East Lansing. Overview
: The Behavior Technician provides high-quality, one-on-one applied
behavior analysis (ABA) therapy under the direction of a Board
Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) by implementing individualized
behavior treatment plans, compiling and collecting data, and
monitoring outcomes. Why a Behavior Technician at Hope As a
Behavior Technician, you will change lives - including your own.
Here are just some of the ways Hope Network invests in you for all
that you do:
- Starting Pay from $16.50 to $17.50 per hour
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits eligible on day one
- Supportive Work Environment
- Educational Reimbursement
- Growth and Career-Pathing Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match Summary : How you will
change lives The Behavior Technician is responsible for:
- Providing one-on-one ABA therapy in a center-based
- Implementing appropriate behavior management techniques and
teaching strategies as established by the learner's treatment
- Documenting accurate and reliable data collection in real
- Completing documentation and billing in a timely and concise
- Assuring parent communication notes are completed
- Assisting the learner with activities of daily living
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment.
- Monitoring and maintaining the condition and availability of
supplies. Requirements : About you
- You have a passion for working with youth.
- You're interested in learning and being trained in the ABA
field & your overall continuous education, personal development,
- You demonstrate professionalism in communication, reliability,
attention to accuracy, flexibility, and teamwork. We are hopeful
- High school diploma/GED required. Bachelors in Psychology,
Education, Early Childhood Development, or Social Work
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Valid state of Michigan driver's license.
- Ability to become certified in CPR/First Aid Shift: Combination
1st & 2nd Position Type (Portal Searching): Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Hope Network, East Lansing , Behavior Technician - Center for Autism (034), Professions , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!