Local Route Truck Driver (B) - MI_Mason
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 19, 2022
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Safety-Kleen Mason, MI is looking for a Class B Oil Route Driver to
join their safety conscious team. This role will be responsible for
local pick up of used motor oil and new lube oil products to/from
our customer facilities located locally. You will be required to
interface with customers as well load and unload trucks at customer
locations and the refinery.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive base salary, plus commissions!;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Generous paid time off, company paid training and
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate Class B Tanker Truck;
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses;
- Perform tank cleaning following all local, state and federal
- Interface and up-sell at customer locations and generate new
leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL License considered an asset;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales/route-based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today To learn more about our company,
and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
www.safety-kleen.com/careers . Clean Harbors is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due
to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, East Lansing , Local Route Truck Driver (B) - MI_Mason, Professions , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!