Rehabilitation Technician I
Company: Hope Network
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: May 10, 2022
About Us: Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation serves individuals
who have sustained a brain or spinal cord injury caused by auto
accidents, falls, gunshot wounds, assaults and more. Hope Network
Neuro Rehabilitation focuses on re-establishing work, home and
other life activities through intensive rehabilitation programs
proven to increase participation and independence after an injury.
The Rehabilitation Technician supports the individual goals of
clients and helps them become integrated into their communities in
the least restrictive manner. The Rehabilitation Technician may
assist in areas of mobility, personal care, communication, health
management, social networking, vocation, leisure time management,
and community participation.
Why a Rehabilitation Technician at Hope---Here are just some of the
ways Hope Network invests in you for all that you do:
- Starting Pay from: $14.50/hr to $16.00/hr
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Paid Training
- Career Pathing
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Weekend and Shift DifferentialsSummary:How you will change
lives---The Rehabilitation Technician assists in the following
areas of personal care and development:
- Monitors and ensures safety 24/7; this may be eyes-on,
one-on-one, 15 or 30 minute checks, etc.
- Supports in crisis prevention, intervention, and
- Establishes collaborative relationships built on trust and
empathy through consistent and meaningful communication.
- Fosters a spirit of partnership with clients, the community,
and other professionals.Activities and Daily Living
- Helps build effective skills for problem-solving,
communication, and independence.
- Assists clients in identifying and/or participating in social
and leisure interests such as transporting/escorting to stores,
concerts, movies, and in-house social events (games, barbeques,
- Supports clients with Activities of Daily Living, including but
not limited to: getting to and from places, cooking, dressing and
undressing, bathing and showering, combing hair, trimming nails,
- Aids clients with bowel and bladder programs, feeding
(G-tubes), wound care, and transfers.Health
- Monitors vitals for any medical conditions or illnesses.
- Promotes positive behavior.
- Attends medical appointments and ensures accurate information
is relayed between medical provider and care team.
- Understands, reads, and assists in the implementation of
medical, behavioral, and/or clinical team care plans and provides
accurate, timely, and descriptive documentation of such.Community
- Connects clients with opportunities in their community to
develop relationships with others.
- Supports employment, educational, and volunteer interests and
- You possess a strong desire to help others with empathy,
patience, understanding, enthusiasm, and dedication.
- You exhibit trustworthiness, integrity, and honesty.
- You respect diversity and inclusion.
- You demonstrate professionalism in communication, pleasantness,
attendance, attention-to-detail and follow-through, reliability,
teamwork, and punctuality.
- You take part in continuous education, training, and personal
development & growth.We are Hopeful you have---
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to become certified in CPR/First Aid.
- Commitment to scheduled shifts, assigned duties, and
- Basic computer skills.Shift: 3rd Position Type (Portal
Searching): Regular Part-Time
Keywords: Hope Network, East Lansing , Rehabilitation Technician I, Professions , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!