Company: Campus Advantage
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Campus Advantage is an industry leader with global experience in
student housing. Campus Advantage provides property management,
consulting, acquisitions, and development with the goal of creating
successful student housing communities.
Campus Advantage Mission, Vision, Purpose (M.V.P.) and Core
Mission: We are on a mission to lead the world in creating
financially successful communities that excel in providing
rewarding living, learning, and career experiences.
Vision: We envision a world where more people are living successful
and enriched lives
Purpose: Our purpose is to serve and inspire our employees and
residents to achieve their full potential.
- INTEGRITY: We live the Golden Rule, trying always to do the
- INTELLIGENCE: We believe that learning is a lifelong endeavor,
and we strive to stay ahead through innovations.
- PASSION: We desire to do our best, and we never, ever give
- MOJO: We attract and charm others through our success and
outlook on life. We take our work and our communities, but not
The Maintenance Technician' s main responsibilities are to assist
in maintaining the community's physical condition of the exterior
and interior, as well as promoting resident satisfaction. Our
maintenance team is customer service driven, so that they will
create a lasting influence on visitors, prospects and
residents.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Replace air filters and clean air conditioning vents
- Perform HVAC, plumbing, minor electrical, carpentry and other
- Handle 'on-call' duties as needed
- Replace breezeway light bulbs, as needed
- Make-readies; painting, repairs, carpet shampoos,
wall/sheetrock repair, lock changes, etc.
- Daily clean-up of the exterior including grounds, breezeways
and all common areas
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies
- Periodical inspections of the property
- Schedule and perform all maintenance/repair related turn
- Provide professional and courteous resident relations
- Perform swimming pool maintenance, cleaning, and chemical
- Other maintenance and housekeeping related duties as
- Must be organized, reliable, self-motivated and courteous
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple
- Work well with others
- Maintain a professional image
Learn More About Us
- InstagramCall to Action!
If you read this far and you want to join us on our mission to lead
the world in creating financially successful communities, we want
to meet you!Are you ready to achieve your potential while serving
and inspiring others to do the same? Join us in pursuing our
purpose: to serve and inspire our employees and residents to
achieve their full potential.
Campus Advantage is a student housing management company that
specializes in fostering financially prosperous communities through
its property management, investments, and consulting services.
Since its founding in 2003, Campus Advantage has been creating
successful communities that provide rewarding living, learning, and
career experiences, and as a result has become one of the
fastest-growing private student housing companies in the nation.
The company's asset acquisition and management strategies combined
with its dedication to residence life and student development has
made Campus Advantage one of the largest student housing and
property management companies in the United States.
Through our M.V.P and Core Values, we create better team and
resident experiences, which in turn result in the financial success
of Campus Advantage and our partners.
Keywords: Campus Advantage, East Lansing , Maintenance Technician, Professions , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!