Client Solutions Specialist II
Company: Cox Automotive
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: September 1, 2019
The Client Solutions Specialist II will be responsible for
incremental business growth for their assigned targeted areas.??
This position partners with the field sales teams in creating a
strategy to achieve this goal.? The Client Solutions Specialist
will educate customers on the Manheim Express Marketplace, and
actively seek opportunities to grow the relationship by
consistently outstanding service that will meet the dealer?s
business needs.???The Client Solutions Specialist II will manage
assigned customer relationships for Manheim Express customers with
the goal of providing a personalized experience.? The Client
Solutions Specialist will ensure that we deliver a personalized,
low-effort, positive experience to our dealer customer by
proactively collaborating with field sales teams, other Manheim
companies, customers and local auction departments in order to
ensure that customers? expectations are met or exceeded.?
- Reviews customers? performance and recommends solutions for
improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the
Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Locate, start, move, inspect, and return vehicles on dealer?s
- Understand basic NAAA frame/structure guidelines as well as
common vehicle condition flaws and how to identify them.
- Perform basic mechanical checks on vehicles including,
powertrain, drivetrain, and electrical components.
- Understand basic vehicle valuation methods and guide dealers on
GFB and floor pricing.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the
phone, online, at the auction through planned contact and
- Partners with sales in educating, selling and training
customers on Manheim Express products and services.
- Collaborates with customer account team to identify
opportunities for growth.
- Generates leads to other channels (Next Gear, notification of
newly registered dealers to sales, etc.)
- Collaborates with Sales to plan, execute, and follow-up on
- Utilizes SalesForce.com for reporting, lead input and customer
- Inform and educate dealers of changes in auction policies and
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the
business relationships that have been established amongst the
dealers and Manheim.
- Functions as a solid team player and work closely with
teammates, field sales, and customer care to create a superior
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online
and in-lane customer experience, appropriate transaction
processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.?
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety
and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.?
Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned
with Safety Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by
- Bachelor?s Degree in related discipline or an equivalent
combination of education and work-related experience required.
- 3+ years Auction experience or dealership experience strongly
- Must have a valid driver?s license and a safe driving
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
- Motivated and ability to work with remote supervision.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time.?
Ability to bend, stoop, squat, or kneel; ability to lift and hold
at least 10lbs at waist level for an extended period of time;
ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed to fumes and
About Cox AutomotiveCox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and
owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility
services. The global company?s 34,000-plus team members and family
of brands, including Autotrader?, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com?,
Dealertrack?, Kelley Blue Book?, Manheim?, NextGear Capital?,
VinSolutions?, vAuto??and Xtime?,?are passionate about helping
millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients
across five continents and many others throughout the automotive
industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a
subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned,
Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding
$20?billion.?www.coxautoinc.comCox is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will
receive consideration for employment without regard to that
individual?s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin
or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Statement to ALL Third-Party
Agencies and Similar Organizations:? Cox accepts resumes only from
agencies with which we formally engage their services.?? Please do
not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox
employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is
not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited
Keywords: Cox Automotive, East Lansing , Client Solutions Specialist II, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!