Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time Document
Administrator / Administrative Assistant role with an industry
leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company, in
Document Control/Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Experience in Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint Experience
2+ years in an Administrative or Documenter/Records role
- SAP Experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Significant computer skills and ability to learn new systems
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with office technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills as there are weekly strict
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Pleasant, friendly disposition
- High degree of ownership to the plant and equally with our
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your
local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must
use the "submit your resume" button. If you have questions about
the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting
for this position by email. However, your resume must be received
via the "submit your resume" button included within. Please contact
recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email
applications at email@example.com.
- Work independently managing/prioritizing workload
E&AT entries for non-conformance and E&AT for PSV
Assume documenter duties within maintenance through SAP covering
Repair & Alteration and Registered Piping
GMIM Compliance PPM's
Ensuring that procedures are fully completed and signed off as a
Pick up completed job books from the field twice a week.
Monitoring of the TECO functional Mailbox
Monitoring of the Team Functional Mailbox
TECO compliance PPM's that are completed by the AC's, enter the
information on the notifications, and then close the notification.
Keep hard copy of documentation for 1 year.
Scan files for GMIM file share and file them electronically
General clerical support (i.e. filing, laminating, errands,
- Manage mail for facility
- Manage calendar/schedule by creating/deleting meeting notices
for personal calendar, plant resources and plant leadership.
- Manage plant Outlook distribution lists
- Manages and orders office/kitchen supplies
- Order/pickup food and coordinates logistics as needed for staff
- Assist plant personnel with travel arrangements - if
Why Kelly--?At Kelly
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services--As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, East Lansing , Document Administrator, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!