Company: GreenStone Farm Credit Services
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Content Specialist, East Lansing, MI About Us... GreenStone Farm Credit Services is an $8 billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals. Job Description... This position will be challenged to have a deep understanding of the brand and ability to apply consistent messaging on multiple channels. Fluent and expressive writing skills will allow GreenStone to embrace the brand through words. Adapting to audience personas will help provide staff with the information necessary to bring the brand to life. Primary Responsibilities...
- Responsible for supporting and strengthening the brand through words - consistently through multiple delivery channels with adaption for audiences
- Provide strong, innovative and effective written, verbal and audio communications on behalf of GreenStone.
- Serves as copy author and/or editor for company internal and external outreach mediums (intranet, memos, website, magazine, articles and blogs, advertisements, promotional materials, press releases, media advisories, social networks, etc.)
- Plan and execute company digital communications efforts to drive member and public engagement (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blog, emails, etc.)
- Story teller and writer - successfully telling the GreenStone story through customer and employee stories and engaging content
- Facilitate the delivery of information which emphasizes GreenStone as an expert and thought leader
- Assist with the coordination and monitoring of corporate communications and uniformity of related elements
- Collaborate on idea generation and plan development to assist in the Marketing and Public Relations Department's generation of consistent, high impact and comprehensive marketing and public relations campaigns in a multitude of mediums designed to reach targets and achieve goals
- Provide leadership and guidance on various assigned projects, championing brand message inclusion in strategic planning, project execution, follow-up and ongoing maintenance Position Requirements...
- A bachelor's degree in communications, creative writing, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- 3 + years of writing, communications, and/or public relations experience desired.
- Demonstrated engaging writing and message delivery, advanced proofreading ability, and strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Incumbent must have a strong focus on and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in computer technology, digital engagement platforms, marketing applications, and Microsoft applications. Here's What We Can Offer You... GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan - up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs *** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter Nearest Major Market: Lansing
Keywords: GreenStone Farm Credit Services, East Lansing , Content Specialist, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!