Company: Sparrow Health System
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job ID:35724 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description
General Purpose of Job: Coordinate MAC
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Coordinate MAC League Programs.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential
duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to
perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership
has the right to alter or modify the duties of the
- Receive information for all participants and assign them to the
appropriate division of the racquetball league.
- Collect, analyze and post league scores weekly.
- Ensure that full payment is received by each league participant
prior to the start of the league.
- Ensure each guest of the MAC is issued a non-member league card
to be used during the league at the MAC.
- Be available by phone, email and in person on league nights to
respond to questions & concerns.
- Submit a revenue sheet once all payments have been collected to
be submitted to the fitness supervisor for payment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Serves as a role model for consistent demonstration of Sparrow
Health System's Customer Service Behavioral Standards of
Performance, by respecting the Privacy and Confidentiality of those
- Demonstrates knowledge and respects patient, service provider,
organizational confidentiality and HIPAA Security procedures and
protocols as defined under the HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Follows established HIPAA privacy procedures when using and/or
disclosing protected health information.
- Maintains and protects patients' rights under the HIPAA Privacy
* CPR/AED Certification
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in the customer service industry
* High School Diploma required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
* Knowledge of how to structure and run a league * Knowledge and
skill of racquetball, handball, squash as applicable * Strong
verbal and written communication skills.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Degree Type / Education Level
High School / GED
Michigan Athletic Club
Keywords: Sparrow Health System, East Lansing , MAC-PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!