Licensed Investment Support Specialist II
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Bank.GENERAL FUNCTION: The Licensed Investment Support Specialist I
provides office management support for registered securities
representatives (e.g., Investment Executives or Wealth Management
Advisors).Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging
ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following
policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing
the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that
actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While
operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by
consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and
reporting risks of all types.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Provide daily administrative support to designated registered
representatives, and existing and potential clients.
- Provide guidance to the banking center partners as
- Process and follow-up operations duties linked to new/existing
accounts, risk management, marketing support, order entry etc.
- Perform account maintenance including opening new accounts,
money transfer requests, executing orders, address changes,
- Ensure that all assigned trading transactions are executed in a
timely and accurate manner, and that all documentation is
maintained to standards
- Maintain close contact with clients in order to ensure that
they are informed about industry changes while deepening the
relationship and serving the best interest of the client.
- Educate and coach business partners on current market
conditions, products, compliance and operational duties.
- Support multiple registered securities representatives or
representatives with very large books of business.
- Handle various administrative functions for the registered
securities representatives including but not limited to executing
- Ensure that all trading activity complies with federal and
internal compliance regulations and guidelines.
- New Client work closely with Banking Center or Private Bank
partners to identify opportunities to deepen current client
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES: None.MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree in Finance,
Economics, or Business Management preferred.
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7, 66 (or 65 and
63), appropriate state resident insurance licenses for Life,
Health, Long Term Care, and Variable Annuity certification are
required to be obtained, as documented in the Fifth Third
Securities Licensing Guidelines candidate with active Series 6 and
63 licenses preferred.
- Two (2) years of brokerage or related financial services
- Good understanding of the financial industry, compliance
regulations, daily operational duties and investment
brokerage/banking products. Prior Brokerage experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited
- Must be able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple
tasks at once.
- Intermediate computer skills with demonstrated knowledge of
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure utilizing excellent
time management skills.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise,
temperature and the like.
- Extended viewing of CRT screen.
- Minimal travel may be required.#LI-JS1Licensed Investment
Support Specialist IILOCATION -- Evansville, Indiana 47708Fifth
Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and
inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment
opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color,
gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or
any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, East Lansing , Licensed Investment Support Specialist II, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!