Client Support Intern
Company: Farm Credit Council
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 14, 2022
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $12+ billion financial
services institution with over 600 employees in 35 locations
throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides
short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a
variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance,
life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning
and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Client Support Intern in our East Lansing, MI
corporate headquarters. The internship will run approximately from
May 8, 2023, through August 25, 2023. Some travel may be
- Repair, test, image and clean laptop, monitors, printers, and
other related hardware.
- Install and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals.
- Establish, maintain, and continually improve customer
relationships and satisfaction regarding IT customer service and
- Utilize a ticketing system to prioritize and work through end
user issues; also, actively use and contribute to a departmental
knowledge base to streamline ticket resolution.
- Instruct end users in the operation and maintenance of
- Any additional projects that are on-going with the team.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in IT related field
- Sophomore Status or above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Must have a 3.00 GPA or higher
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, East Lansing , Client Support Intern, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!