Professional Mover or Packer / Junk Removal Specialist / Manual Labor
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Compensation: $15-20 + TipsRegular Raise ReviewsAFLAC Benefits
AvailableFun, Enthuiastic, Team Environment==========JR Wingman
$15HRSR Wingman $17HRJR Captain $18HRSR Captain $20HR!==========As
a Team Member for College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks
Moving, you are the first point of contact for clients on the
job.You will have the chance to educate clients about our
exceptional services and the benefit of using us over the
competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction.Company Overview
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding,
Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team
Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free
moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with
H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you
get to be exposed to different types of professional work like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving!Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk starting with the
uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and
continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what
to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package
items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping
others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We
provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet
the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.Benefits:
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training; For many people this is a great first
- Team outingsSchedule
- We have a varied schedule, allowing you to fit in work time
when you are available.
- This is a great Fill-Time job in the summer, and Part-Time at
other times of the year, allowing students to Earn Money for their
- Your Manager can work with you in advance if you have vacation
plannedEmployees of less than 18 years old are allowed as long as
it does not conflict with any law or school policy. (call us
217-253-0259)Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated
by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.Required
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving, East Lansing , Professional Mover or Packer / Junk Removal Specialist / Manual Labor, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!