Training Team - Mortgage Lending
Company: First National Bank of America
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Training team is responsible for educating the residential
lending departments on policies, processes, and systems. These
roles deliver class materials in an engaging and professional
manner, evaluates participant progress, and provides appropriate
coaching and feedback. The Training team is also responsible for
program management, including content development and curation.
These positions also include providing refresher courses as
necessary, training on new rules and regulations as they develop,
and fielding questions concerning policy and software system. These
positions will partner closely with department leaders and subject
matter experts to assess needs and develop/deploy innovative
solutions using a variety of methods including learning by
experience, learning through others and formal learning (virtual &
in-person) to achieve maximum impact. Responsibilities
- Provide training to new hires to properly integrate them into
production as it relates to core company applications and their
- Provide ongoing training on existing applications, new
applications and updates as provided by leadership.
- Regularly evaluate and improve best training practices that
include, but are not limited to, eLearning (LMS modules),
instructor led training (ILT) (PPT presentations) and alternative
- Develop and organize training manuals, policies and procedures,
multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts as needed when developing
new training curriculum
- Support departmental initiatives and identify ways to enhance
- Contribute to the overall success of the residential lending
team by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning
- Keep the learning management system courses up to date and
trouble shoot issues with the LMS.
- Monitor and respond to the training queue in a timely manner
and solve end-user issues.
- Keep company intranet up to date with training materials.
- Escalates on-going training concerns to manager.
- Adept at building relationships and working in a team
environment with proven track record of sharing ideas, providing
encouragement, building on other's ideas, giving due appreciation,
and bringing out the best in others.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal
policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with
laws, rules, and regulations affecting our institution.
- 3+ years' experience with mortgage lending required
- 2+ years' experience training implementation and delivery
experience both live and virtually preferred.
- Experience working within a Loan Origination System - Encompass
- Expert user in Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point,
Visio and Teams.
- Knowledge of teaching and training principles, practices and
procedures including individuals, groups, face-to-face and distance
- Adept at getting and maintaining attention/involvement of
classroom training in both in-person and remote training.
- Experience using Learning Management Systems to develop and/or
- Knowledge of principles and methods of curriculum development,
training design and measurement of training effectiveness.Employee
- Medical - Multiple plans to choose from including HSA and
traditional. Premiums as low as $0.00
- Dental - Premiums as low as $0.00
- Vision - Low premium Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with employer match
- Adjustable desks that can be raised or lowered to sit or
standFirst National Bank of America recognizes that the quality of
our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting
exceptional individuals who value a challenging work environment
that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of
our hiring philosophy.Job Type: Full-time Location: On-site in our
East Lansing, MI office Note: These statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work involved for this
job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required for this job. First National Bank of America is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: First National Bank of America, East Lansing , Training Team - Mortgage Lending, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!