Company: First National Bank of America
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: January 9, 2022
First National Bank of America is a community bank with a
nationwide reach. Headquartered in East Lansing, MI with branch
locations in Traverse City, MI and Grand Rapids, MI, we strive to
provide products and services that appeal to customers in all 50
states. As a Bank Teller in our East Lansing Branch , you will you
will be responsible for creating an exceptional experience for our
customers. Your ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
will be crucial to your success and the success of our clients. A
successful Bank Teller will be able to combine accuracy and
follow-through, have an optimistic outlook, enthusiastic
personality and be able to adapt to changes in pace of work. If you
enjoy working with people, are up for new challenges and like to
build rapport with customers, we welcome you to apply to join the
First National family! Hours for this position are Monday-Friday
1:00PM-5:30PM (occasionally 6:00PM on Thursday) no nights or
- Being resourceful in finding solutions to meet our customers'
- Processing monetary transactions for customers while
maintaining excellent balancing records.
- Assisting with branch operational tasks while maintaining
knowledge of security procedures and bank policies.
- Answering incoming calls from customers, assisting them with
inquiries or transferring to other departments as needed.
- Engage in outbound calls to provide exceptional service and
follow up to our customers.
- Other duties as needed Qualifications
- Ability to multitask, self-organize, and self-monitor follow
- Exhibit strong sense of detail
- Professional writing and communication skills
- Previous banking experience not required but preferred
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook Work
Environment: Position will often be in a busy office environment.
The ability to multitask and focus in this environment is
essential. Employee benefits
- Medical - Multiple plans to choose from including HSA and
traditional. Premiums as low as $0.00
- Dental - Premiums as low as $0.00
- Vision - Low premium Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with employer match
- Adjustable desks that can be raised or lowered to sit or stand
First National Bank of America recognizes that the quality of our
people is the foundation for our success. Attracting exceptional
individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards
the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring
philosophy. Job Type: Full-time Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30
(occasionally 6:00 on Thursday) no nights or weekends. Location:
East Lansing, MI Note: These statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is
not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required for this job. First National Bank of America is an Equal
Keywords: First National Bank of America, East Lansing , Bank Teller, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!