Tax & Accounting Intern
Company: Farm Credit Council
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Tax & Accounting InternINTERNOrganizationGreenStone Farm Credit
Services48823MichiganUSLocation CityEast LansingSalary
Range$18Posted DateAugust 17, 2021Closing DateJanuary 3, 2022
ApplyAbout Us...GreenStone Farm Credit Services is over an $11
billion financial services institution with over 500 employees in
36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin.
GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our
customers, as well as a variety of other products and services,
such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting
services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.Position
DescriptionWe are looking for a Tax & Accounting Intern in our East
Lansing, MI Corporate Headquarters during the Tax Season. The
Internship will run approximately from November 2021 through April
15, 2022. Some travel may be required.Position
- Assist staff in processing year end accounting
- Prepare payroll tax reports, coordinate workload to meet
- Prepare business and individual W-2, 1099, and other
miscellaneous tax forms.
- Provide support to the Senior Tax Accountant with data entry
for income tax returns.
- Provide basic individual tax support and preparation depending
- Assist staff to ensure customer service that exceeds customer
expectations. Primary Requirements...
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Sophomore Status or above
- 3.00 GPA is required
- Interest in Tax preparation
- Interest or experience working in the agricultural sector
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, East Lansing , Tax & Accounting Intern, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!