Location: East Lansing
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Ensures a safe and secure environment for customers, team members,
and vendors. Responsible for investigating of internal and external
theft, to include ORC (Organized Retail Crime) activity. Seeks best
practices and continuous improvement in all aspects of Asset
Protection and safety by focusing on proactive and preventive
activities that enhance profitability.
What You'll be Doing:
- Visually inspects building exterior/parking lot to ensure
potential hazards are mitigated.
- Conducts walking inspections of backroom and sales floor.
- Reviews cashier exception reports .
- Conducts internal theft surveillance .
- Reviews theft activity reports and follows up as
- Conducts shoplifting surveillance.
- Reports safety hazards to Store Leadership so they can be
- Tests and inspects camera equipment for effective
- Reviews alarm system printer for suspicious activity.
- Participates in apprehension of those in violation of the law
and assists in prosecution of external theft cases.
- Engages in extensive documentation and report writing (ensures
required documentation is complete and incident history is
appropriately written to include pertinent facts that may be
required for litigation).
- Testifies in criminal court and/or civil court
- Adheres to all safety practices, principles, guidelines and
- Practices 200% safety accountability.
- Performs other duties as required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in security or at least 1 year
of work experience.
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, East Lansing , Store Detective, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!