Location: East Lansing
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the
nation's largest specialty wholesale insurance brokerage firms. We
work with top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our
clients. Our employees are fueled by a culture built around
teamwork, creativity and responsiveness.
This role will assist Account Manager, Account Executives,
Producers, Brokers in servicing designated group of clients or book
of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration, and
- Typically assigned to accounts having less complex needs with
no renewal goals associated with assigned accounts. Under direction
of more senior staff, provides administrative support to an
assigned group of clients.
- Resolves customer service inquiries that require research and
interactions with carriers or agents.
- Generally requires assistance when resolving more complex
- Day-to-day client contacts are generally mid- or lower-level
client staff and contact with clients.
- Responds to client questions and maintains a log of
- Markets new and renewal accounts according to company
- Evaluates all proposals to include in spreadsheets.
- Prepares renewals and client information presentations and
assists in preparing RFP responses.
- May provide guidance and direction to Customer Service Reps or
- High School Diploma/GED and 1 or more years of related
- Appropriate license or acquiried withiin 90 days of employment
with Gallagher sponsership.
- Understanding of the insurance brokerage business and customer
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Submit an application and resume/CV online to be
- 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S.
employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work
- Willing to execute RPS' Employee Agreement or Confidentiality
and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things,
post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation,
confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Risk Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to
equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor
favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Risk Placement Services will make reasonable
accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an
otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
#LI - LB3
Keywords: Gallagher, East Lansing , Underwriting Assistant, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!