Meat/Seafood Team Leader
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Responsible for the execution of all aspects of day-to-day
merchandising, stocking, product flow, planogram, and pricing of
the Meat and Seafood departments. The Meat Team Leader is directly
responsible for Meat team members.
What You'll be Doing:
- Ensures a positive company image by providing courteous,
friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Responsible for achieving financial performance goals in both
Meat and Seafood departments.
- Conducts interviews to ensure proper staffing levels are
- Trains Meat team members in a manner that builds and sustains a
high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- Writes and manages Meat schedules in order to achieve first
class service levels while achieving expense control
- Ensures Real Time Apply is completed accurately and according
to Meijer timelines.
- Ensures both signing execution and pricing accuracy are
- Accountable for Meijer sanitation and safety procedures.
- Controls and manages inventory shrinkage through BOH accuracy,
use of production planners, and adherence to rotation
- Reacts to and completes MITS tasks in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, East Lansing , Meat/Seafood Team Leader, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!