Remote PLM/CAD Systems Lead
Company: Park Industries, Inc.
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Ready to take the next step in your Engineering career? You can
do it with us! We are looking for a PLM/CAD Systems Lead to play a
key leadership role in the implementation of a new PLM platform as
well as continuing support for the current CAD and PDM platforms.
This position will collaborate with departments in developing
workflow processes to help improve departmental efficiencies and
communications utilizing the Autodesk Fusion 360 and Vault
platforms. This role will also work in support of engineering
tools, process automation, and reporting by collaborating with
teams responsible for working with Product Data Management (PDM),
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and CAD systems.
Responsibilities will include developing, testing, and training
associates on workflow processes for product development, change
management, NPD, and quality management.
Specific duties include:
- Develop, implement, and provide training for new processes such
as change management, NCRs, and other processes utilizing the
Fusion 360 platform.
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of Autodesk Fusion
360, Audodesk Vault PDM, and Autodesk Inventor and AutoCad CAD
software and associated add-ons.
- Manage the configuration of the platforms to ensure compliance
with established standards for document management.
- Utilizing best practices create SOPs and Guidelines for prints,
models, documentation, and workflows.
Successful candidate will have the following
- Self-motivated and results oriented, proactive with outstanding
planning and follow-up skills.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple
- Ability to communicate and write effectively resulting in a
clear understanding of complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal and external
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Software, or
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with PLM, PDM and CAD
- Minimum of 3 years leading analysis projects
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to
include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term
Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Tuition Reimbursement,
Career Growth and more!
Grow your career and Apply TODAY!
Keywords: Park Industries, Inc., East Lansing , Remote PLM/CAD Systems Lead, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!