Account Manager, Telehealth
Company: Michigan Health Information Network
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services (MiHIN)
is looking for a Telehealth Sales Account Manager to join our team.
As a customer-facing employee, the incumbent will have the ability
to influence the companys growth trajectory, competitive
positioning, and customer loyalty. He/she will be responsible
for growing our Telehealth customer base by adding new accounts and
work with existing telehealth customers to ensure they understand
and use the product effectively. This position requires the
right person to not only improve the use of the product by
customers but also bring constructive feedback to the team that
will allow improvements and product evolution.
While the incumbent will report administratively into MiHIN,
he/she will work across our companies (Velatura HIE Corp,
Velatura Services and MiHIN) supporting all geographies.
Additionally, this role will support as needed, customers of Care
This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM in part to accommodate
What you will do:
- Be a key point of contact and build long-term relationships
with current and new customers.
- Act as the liaison and communication between the current or new
customer and internal teams.
- Work with customers through email, phone, online presentation,
screen-share, and occasional one on one meetings.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing
clients, forecast and tracks client account metrics via CRM
- Will assist sales and implementation teams as necessary to
onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the Care Convene
Telehealth platform and MiHIN Active Care Relationship Service
- Provide product training via online presentation, screen-share,
and personal meetings.
- Keep product documentation up to date and effective.
- Work effectively between two organizations (Care Convene and
What you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in
- Grit and determination to do what it takes to work in a
fast-paced and evolving healthcare environment.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn how to build and scale a
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to take on tasks
outside of your comfort zone.
- Ability to manage your workday and work remotely.
- Comfortable working with app-based applications (iOS &
- Have a sound business and technical acumen.
- Experience with basic health-related privacy standards, such as
- Ability to analyze clinical office processes and confidently
suggest new or innovative ways of doing things that relate to
What will make us say "wow":
- Healthcare experience, working with provider practices and
- Experience with or willingness to learn the interoperability of
May supervise an intern
Keywords: Michigan Health Information Network, East Lansing , Account Manager, Telehealth, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!