Company: GreenStone Farm Credit Services
We are seeking an experienced Lender who has a passion
for customer service!
Do you have the passion to provide expert guidance to
Do you want to create an outstanding customer
We are excited for you to apply to our VP Commercial Lending
position. This position will be responsible for servicing Cherry,
Apple, Timber, and other ag related customers primarily located in
Northern, MI. This position is planned to be in our East Lansing
Corporate office, however other locations will be considered. You
will be part of a tremendous team that focuses on doing the right
thing for our customers. Networking, sales calls, and developing
relationships are only some activities you will be expected to
participate in to grow your portfolio. You must have a proven
record of building relationships with key influencers in addition
to experience in the mortgage or financial services industry. You
will be required to develop and maintain a significant professional
presence throughout the local community in addition to making
formal presentations to various local and regional groups.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help
rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work
ethic, values, and commitment to each other as the customers we
Our $11 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural
homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our
employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence
while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure
provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented
professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members
are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state
and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit
associations in the country
- This individual will be responsible for expanding GreenStones
commercial lending opportunities.
- Provide customer relationship management, sales and credit
analysis expertise to the Commercial Producer Teams to develop new
business and ensure sound, comprehensive decisions are made in the
credit approval process.
- The incumbent must have the ability to combine agricultural and
business knowledge with an in-depth understanding of the customers
within the commercial segment in order to provide innovative and
workable solutions to opportunities and challenges the customers
face in their business operations.
- Bachelors degree in a Business/Finance or Agriculture field is
- 5 -10 years of lending experience with diversified credit.
- Previous experience in agriculture credit and operations as
well as a commercial lending environment is required.
- All candidates must have complex credit analysis skills and
excellent credit administration.
- Strong communication, negotiating, problem solving, and
organizational skills are required
- Ability to travel frequently
- Fruit, Timber, and other ag related expertise
- Strong project management and leadership skills
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which
includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per
- 401(k) plan up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover