Company: Blarney Castle Oil
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Blarney Castle is seeking a
Store Manager that will
provide effective management and ensure the profitability
of their store.
it time you worked for a company that will help you develop
personally and professionally?
company offers growth opportunities, and loves to promote from
offer tuition reimbursement, and we encourage our employees to
reach their goals.
looking for a hard working, enthusiastic individual who wants to be
a part of a winning team.
you enjoy working with people and value great customer service, we
want to meet you!
Blarney Castle Oil Co. looks for these
qualifications in our Store Managers:
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Organizational and management skills to effectively impact
- Strong sense of what it takes to provide great customer service
with a smile.
- Good communication skills.
- You must have experience using a computer and good basic math
- Availability to work different shifts, including evenings,
weekends, and holidays and be able to adjust your shift to
coordinate with all team members.
- High school diploma or GED, progressing toward or
completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is
- 5 years of related retail experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- Able to stand, bend and reach during your shift, and
occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- You must maintain a safe environment for all customers and
- You will be required to adhere to and train employees on all
applicable laws related to the sale of age restricted products.
As a Store Manager, you will:
- Provide work direction to all team members at your store,
ensuring that our valued customers receive superior customer
- Demonstrate leadership in resolving customer concerns.
- Ennsure all of our valued customers are greeted, their
questions are answered, and assistance is provided in the store and
at the pumps.
- Process cash and credit card payments for fuel,
merchandise, food, beverages and lottery tickets.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Create the schedule for team members.
- Administer performance reviews of your team members.
- Interview, hire, and onboard team members.
- Manage your team's ongoing performance.
- Maintain product inventory and work to reach goals for
- You will work in a team environment where Associates and
Managers work together to provide the best customer service in the
Keywords: Blarney Castle Oil, East Lansing , Store Manager, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!