Campus Leader - Michigan State University
Company: Apple Inc.
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they
create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries.
It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires
the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing
technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple,
and help us leave the world better than we found it.
What does this mean? You have energy, dedication, passion, and
the capabilities to help Apple transform education and improve the
college experience. You take every experience as a learning
opportunity and improve upon your technique for the next.
You're not only passionate about representing the Apple brand
but also very active in various student organizations and eager to
plan events to enrich the lives of students, faculty, and staff.
You're well-connected on campus and passionate about how technology
can support student life in the classroom and beyond. As a natural
leader, you pursue your passions and are inspired to fuel others to
do the same.
- Availability to work between 10 to 14 hours per week for the
full term from date of hire through May 2022
- Ability to work flexible hours and days, including weekends,
throughout the school year
- Actively enrolled and taking classes at the school listed in
the job title from date of hire through May 2022
- Passion for how Apple technology can support multiple career
pathways through coding or other creative outlets
- Dedication to following program guidelines to protect brand
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal-including the
ability to communicate with a virtual team
- Strong formal presentation skills
- Ability to inspire a team and grow engagement by influencing,
motivating, and aligning with campus contacts to achieve strategic
- Ability to self-motivate, overcome obstacles, work
independently, while consistently reporting back on the
- Excellent time-management, organization, planning, and
- Ability to adapt quickly and think creatively
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Knowledge of Apple products
- Sales, leadership, and marketing experience is a plus
We're looking for highly motivated students who have a real
passion to learn and innovate. Being a Campus Leader takes an
understanding of technology and the ability to spread the Apple
message to impact the college experience. It takes someone who can
encourage others, move fast, and get things done.
In this role, you will partner with the Campus Leader Program
and Account Team to tailor program initiatives to campus-specific
opportunities. You will share your passion for Apple, and inspire
and educate customers about all that Apple has to offer. Our Campus
Leaders exemplify Apple's unique style of service through words and
action, and maintain a flexible schedule to support business
You're an ideal candidate if you're comfortable planning and
sharing ideas, already connected with groups and organizations at
your school, and excited to expand your network even further. This
is more than a college job - it's a great opportunity to get your
rsum off to an incredible start and gain experience that will last
Keywords: Apple Inc., East Lansing , Campus Leader - Michigan State University, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!