Appraisal Group Manager
Company: GreenStone FCS
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 1, 2021
We are seeking an experienced appraiser to lead our chattel
appraisal team at GreenStone!
Do you have real estate and or personal property appraisal
Do you enjoy leading a team and providing excellent customer
We are excited for you to apply for our Appraisal Group Manager
position. The purpose of this position is to conduct real estate
and/or personal property appraisals in support of client needs as
well as lead and direct the day-to-day activities of an assigned
group of Appraisers and Collateral Analysts.
Our $11 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural
homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our
employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence
while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure
provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented
professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members
are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state
and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit
associations in the country.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of progressive professional appraisal experience and
skills in land, building, fixture, and personal property valuation
using the three approaches to value experience required.
- 2 + years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Formal appraisal training through a professional appraiser's
organization that is a member of the Appraisal Foundation. Advanced
understanding of and ability to apply the general appraiser
- Must be state-certified general appraiser licensed by a state
or territory whose requirements for certification currently meet or
exceed the minimum criteria for certification issued by the
appraisal Subcommittee of the Federal Financial Institutions
- Membership in a nationally recognized professional appraiser's
organization that is a member of the Appraisal Foundation
Here's What We Can Offer You...
- GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which
includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per
- 401(k) plan - up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits,
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness
- Student Debt repayment grant
Keywords: GreenStone FCS, East Lansing , Appraisal Group Manager, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!