Warranty & Parts Clerk
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Working in Fleet Maintenance to complete warranty claims related to
parts inventory and operation.
What You'll be Doing:
- Practice 200% Safety accountability – self and others.
- Provide efficient and professional administrative support to
- Schedule meetings, answer phones and assist Team Members with a
variety of requests.
- Prepare, modify and update documents such as memos,
notifications, letter drafts and emails.
- Update and distribute reports, project updates, and routine
department measures as required.
- Learn and operate computer software within the department.
- Maintain the filing system (both hard and soft copy
documentation) related to the assigned area.
- May assist in updating and monitoring departmental
- May coordinate third-party vendor Daily Shipments and
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School graduate; additional education helpful,
particularly in administrative/business studies.
- One to two years prior clerical/administrative experience.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Familiarity with and ability to use current office technology
- Strong organizational, planning and time management
Keywords: Meijer, East Lansing , Warranty & Parts Clerk, Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!