Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Weekends (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: May 31, 2021
LPN - Starting at $28.25-$37.75 per Hour and Offering a $3,000
Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time! MediLodge of Campus Area has a 4-Star
Rating in Quality of Resident Care and is an integral part of our
large MediLodge portfolio of 49 skilled nursing and rehabilitation
centers state-wide, which makes us a leading healthcare provider in
Michigan! We are looking for a compassionate Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) such as you, to join our team! What Benefits Do We
Offer You? Competitive Wages That In crease for Years Licensed as
Your Experience Counts With Us Starting Wage Based on Experience,
Shift, $5/hr Weekender Program, $2.25/hr Front-Line Staff Incentive
Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule Excellent
Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your Goals Daily Pay,
Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift Wallet (stat
pay) Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
Family Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing
Your Benefits Tuition Reimbursement Student Loan Repayment Program
Company Paid Life Insurance Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option
and Sick Time 401k Retirement with Company Match Health Savings
Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Mobile Phone
Discount Program Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more! The team at
Medilodge of Campus Area is supportive, helpful and passionate
about helping nurses grow and develop. We are proud of our team and
staff appreciation initiatives to ensure our teams feel supported
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Coordinates and provides nursing care for skilled nursing
facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to
clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state
specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Graduate of accredited LPN/LNV school of nursing.
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in the state
- Valid CPR certification.
- One year experience in nursing preferred.
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and
- Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned
residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and
local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff
- Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit
and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, East Lansing , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Weekends (Sign-on Bonus), Other , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!