Company: Recruitment Management Consultants (RMC)
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: January 27, 2019
Our client is a growing Health Care Company and is seeking a Programmer Analyst with extensive knowledge of software development procedures, RDBMS concepts, and strong analytical skills. Candidates are customer and team-oriented, self-starters with practical experience developing and supporting production released applications in Web and client server environments. A successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of software development procedures, RDBMS concepts, project management methodologies and strong analytical skills. Candidates must have practical experience developing and supporting production released applications in web and client server environments. We're looking for a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, capable of working independently and within teams. Work includes developing and adhering to affiliate or project IT standards and procedures during all phases of the systems development life-cycle. Position will be contract for the first 6 to 12 months. There is some chance that this resource will be hired in as a full time employee, but this is not the intention at this point. The following are high level requirements for the role:
- Well versed in both C# and web application development
- BI development experience with SSIS, SSAS, MDX to build Cubes, and SQL
- Ability to evaluate new BI tools and make recommendations Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, document, test, and maintain applications.
- Support third-party package installations.
- Wearing multiple hats. Most of the time this individual will be focused on BI/SQL related activities. Evaluating the current BI tools and looking at recommending new tools. When not focused on the BI this person will work with the web dev team in helping get projects over the goal line using C#, MVC, and Web services.
- Research solutions for the design of a computer application. Develop specifications for study and evaluation activities.
- Perform all testing required to ensure the system delivered to the user meets the user's expectations and specifications.
- Responsible for project management and the delivery of a project.
- Meet with users as necessary to develop requirements and understand specifications for programs, provide training on new systems or system enhancements and answer questions related to technology.
- Represent the affiliate(s) at assigned IT user group meetings and conferences.
- Acquire knowledge of the terminology and services of the affiliate(s).
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Assist in orientation of new members to the programming staff.
- Prepare and make presentations on various IT related topics to other members of the staff. Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems & two (2) years Programming Experience OR Associate degree in computer programming, information systems or equivalent and four years of recent programming experience.
- Knowledge of current hardware, software, operating systems, databases, languages, and utilities.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, test, document, and support computer applications.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, courteously, and effectively. - provided by Dice Web Developer, BI Developer, C#, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDX, Cubes, SQL
Keywords: Recruitment Management Consultants (RMC), East Lansing , BI/Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!