Senior .Net Developer Immediate Opening
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: May 5, 2020
The candidates chosen for this role will work alongside team
members in an agile environment and apply technical, analytical and
communication skills towards producing and maintaining secure, high
quality, database-driven web application and web services using
C#.NET and web technologies.
Candidate must be driven, work well with others in a fast-paced
environment, and willing to mentor junior level developers.
Candidate must be able to drive technology and provide an immediate
impact to the development and architecture of systems.
Experience (US only) and Education
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 5 years of software programming using C# and MVC Must
C#.NET, Application Development
development and the Microsoft web development stack (Web API,
- Years of experience with database design and development
- Experience with automated unit testing
- Experience with Entity Framework, .NET Core and EF Core a
- Experience with WPF, WinForms and WebForms a plus
- Must be passionate about software development
- Strong research skill
- Strong knowledge in industry best practices in development
- Ability to interface competently with other technical personnel
or team members to finalize requirements
- Ability to write and review portions of detailed specifications
for the development of complex system components
- Ability to complete complex bug fixes
- Good oral and written communications skills Key
- Web based application development
- Windows based application support and enhancements
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Investigate, analyze, document and fix reported issues
- To maintain a high level of software quality
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best
practices, and code reviews
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary
- Train entry-level software engineers as directed by department
management, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of
- Keep abreast of new technology developments
- Design and work with complex data models
- Mentor less-senior software developers on development
methodologies and optimization techniques
- All other duties as assigned Helpful
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with GIS
- Experience developing accessible applications
- Experience developing secure applications
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with
Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology
Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all
industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct
and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of
recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT
professionals to solve our customers' technical and business
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions,
including Project Management and Business Analysis,
Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality
Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty
divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon
Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill
Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, East Lansing , Senior .Net Developer Immediate Opening, IT / Software / Systems , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!