Company: Tailwind Group, Inc.
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Type Full-timeDescriptionTailwind Group capitalizes on real
estate opportunities in acquisition, development, and management.
Our team is uniquely qualified to provide full-scope expertise
ensuring lasting and sustainable environments. We are committed to
creating and supporting a workplace culture that is versatile,
innovative, and the best in our market. We strive for every team
member to operate by our five core values-in doing so, they are
affecting a positive change in their respective communities.
Attracting and retaining the most talented and passionate
individuals in our industry is an everyday objective at Tailwind
Group. We would love for you to join our team! Our
Housekeeper/Porter is primarily responsible for the overall
appearance of the community at all times. As such, duties include
the upkeep of the grounds, amenities, building exteriors and
clubhouse, parking lots, and other community areas, (but are not
limited to) as well as cleaning out vacant apartments.
- Model and cascade Tailwind Group's five core values:
Entrepreneurial, Versatile, Responsive, Innovative, and
- Removal of trash and debris from the common areas daily, paying
attention to the following areas to ensure they remain neat and
trash free at all times: Pool, mailroom, dumpster or compactor,
recreation area(s), community clubhouse both inside and out, all
walkways both to and from buildings and their common hallways,
breezeways, stairways, parking areas, and roadways.
- Sweep and remove debris from the curbs, parking areas,
walkways, and stairways.
- Cleans pool and spa in accordance with manufacturer
specifications and code compliance.
- Meticulous cleaning of the clubhouse, fitness room, and offices
- Perform "trash-out" duties at vacated units daily if needed.
Removal of all abandoned furniture, trash, and other items.
Transfer to dumpster or storage area whenever applicable.
- Perform additional tasks as requested by the Property Manager.
RequirementsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- One or more years of experience in housekeeping is
preferred.KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to work in a growing, fast-paced
environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Be a self-motivated individual and excel at working in a team
- Ability to be punctual and dependable.
- Pass a background check.Our Core Values:
- We are Entrepreneurial
- We are Versatile
- We are Responsive
- We are Innovative
- We value IntegrityRequirements for all Tailwind Group
- Operate by the Golden Rule, intolerant of dishonesty,
maliciousness, and deceit.
- Think outside the box and develop creative methods for
maximizing efficiencies. This ensures fiscal responsibility is
preserved for both the company and our investment partners.
- Work to support an environment full of passionate, caring, and
receptive individuals to better meet the needs of our customers and
- Place great emphasis on our ability to adapt to any situation
in order to solve a problem and overcome unexpected obstacles.
- Take initiative and calculated risks to achieve our goals. Our
ambition and hard work are second-to-none.
http://thetailwindgroup.comEqual Opportunity EmployerA full job
description can be provided during the interview process.
Keywords: Tailwind Group, Inc., East Lansing , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!