Medical Records Field Technician
Company: CIOX Health
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: August 22, 2019
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
The Medical Records Field Technician is responsible for retrieving
medical records (both paper and electronic forms) from various
healthcare facilities on behalf of health plans and other clients.
Work will be available throughout the year with peaks during the
summer season. Training and equipment will be provided. Competitive
reimbursements and mileage are available.
* Travel to and from medical offices arriving on time and in a
business casual appearance.
* Scan medical charts at various medical facilities via our
* Use company provided scanner or flash drive to scan medical
* Upload scanned charts to our corporate data center using your
high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Working knowledge of medical records and terminology is
* Ability to work independently in changing work environments
* Able to wear business casual attire and be professional
* Prefer strong communication & organizational skills
* Must comply with all aspects of Ciox Health s policies and
* Must have access to high-speed Wi-Fi internet to submit work
* Must have ability to print cover sheets
* During training period, must have access to a
* Intermediate computer skills using a laptop, scanner/printer and
* Must have the ability to maneuver a 45lb equipment case
* Must have reliable transportation
* RN, LPN, Medical Billing / Coding, CNA, Medical Administration,
Medical Assistant, Clinical, Admissions, Personal Care, Mental
Health, Chiropractic, Patient Services, Health Information
Specialist, Medical Records Clerk, Clinical Care, or any other
similar fields that has working knowledge of medical charts is
Ciox provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and
applicants for employment without regard to as race, color,
national origin, genetic information, religion or religious creed,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability,
citizenship status, ancestry, military and veteran status, or any
other characteristic as protected by state or federal law. Equal
employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits,
leaves of absence, and training.
Keywords: CIOX Health, East Lansing , Medical Records Field Technician, Healthcare , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!