LPN Informatics and On-call Compliance Executive
Company: Vista Springs
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Vista Springs - Vista Springs is looking for a -LPN Informatics
and On-call Compliance Executive
Multi-Site audits hybrid position works at home and in the
Senior Living HFA/AFC licensed properties -
HFA/AFC Licensing Expierence a must. -
-Serves, as a member of the Vista Springs team, to assist Vista
Springs communities in the Lansing and surrounding area, in
delivering clinical excellence. Responsible for planning and
directing clinical services and quality improvement practices for
designated communities. - This is accomplished through education,
mentoring and validation of required systems and processes for each
community, and ongoing analysis of clinical operation outcomes to
determine priority needs and resources.
-Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. - - - - Supports the philosophy, mission, commitment, vision and
values of Vista Springs.
2. - - - - Performs all duties as assigned, appropriate and deemed
3. - - -Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the
standards set out in Vista Springs' Code of Conduct, policies and
procedures, applicable federal/,state laws, and applicable
4. - - - - Implements, monitors and analyzes reporting systems for
quality outcomes. Provides a monthly summary report of trended
outcomes and goals for improvement -
5. - - - - Conducts community support visits per company standards
to ensure ongoing progress of clinical goals and improvement plans.
- Communicates community visit findings to the CEO appropriate. -
Collaborates with specific team members to assure appropriate
resources are provided to ensure community success. -
a. - - - - - Ensures the community assessment process is
interdisciplinary and comprehensive to meet the needs of the
b. - - - - - Reviews clinical denials for admission to assess
appropriateness and to identify community clinical competency
training or program development needs.
c. - - - - - Partners with individual community Managing Partners
to address any resident specific or clinical services equipment or
supply needs and keeps the CEO informed of progress in
d. - - - - - Ensures that company designated policies, forms and
processes related to clinical services are followed. Deviations are
corrected and communicated to the CEO.
6. - - - - Conducts licensing preparation visits, and provides
support to facilities in correcting outstanding issues to ensure
positive survey outcomes.
7. - - - - Provides mentorship and education to the Health and
Wellness Officers and key leadership to ensure professional
development and retention. -
8. - - - - Conducts timely and comprehensive investigations related
to clinical compliance. Investigations are completed in 30 days
unless extenuating circumstances have been communicated and
accepted. Communicates to the CEO if timelines cannot be met in an
effort to secure support for investigation completion.
9. - - - - Coordinate pilot sites/evaluations for new
products/systems. - Implements vendor and service lines per company
strategy and business plan.
Keywords: Vista Springs, East Lansing , LPN Informatics and On-call Compliance Executive, Healthcare , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!