Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA
Company: Burcham Hills
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: February 9, 2020
Youll love working at our beautiful hilltop setting, conveniently
located in East Lansing. Burcham Hills offers a variety of
challenging and rewarding options for healthcare professionals
seeking to do what they love, every day. We are committed to
providing the highest quality care for our residents and patients,
as well as satisfaction and engagement for our highly trained
staff. Join us!
At Burcham Hills, it is our mission to retain positive, highly
trained professionals who are dedicated to providing uncompromising
quality care and to improving the overall health and well-being of
our residents and patients. We back that up with lower
patient-to-staff ratios, and support from a highly engaged
management team and by providing training and advancement
opportunities for our employees.
Some Perks for working at Burcham Hills...
- Competitive pay based on your experience, Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNA's) could earn up to if not more than
- Hourly shift differentials and Double Pay on Holidays
- Full Time Employees are eligible for PTO, Health, Dental and
Vision Insurance after 90-days
- Eligible for 401(k)
- Receive support from an experienced interdisciplinary team
committed to quality outcomes
- Receive on-the-job training
- Generous CNA and Tuition reimbursement programs available
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will provide assigned
residents/clients with routine daily nursing care and services in
accordance with the residents/clients assessment and care plan, and
as directed by supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for a Certified Nursing
- As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will assist
residents/clients with daily dental/mouth, eye/ear care,
toileting/bathing, dressing/undressing and other hygiene or daily
activity functions according to care plan. Keep residents/clients
dry. Change dressings, bandages, binders, bedding etc., as
- Assist with transporting residents/clients, as necessary.
Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting
into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts,
according to care plan and/or standards.
- Review care plan daily. Observe and report all changes in the
residents/clients conditions to the Nurse as soon as practical.
- Make residents/clients comfortable.
- Maintain intake and output records as instructed. Record all
entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc.
- Answer resident/client calls promptly. Check residents/clients
- Maintain an effective, friendly working relationship with
health professionals, physicians, consultants, and family
- Ability to work extended or flexible hours, as necessary.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
Education and Experience:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License through the State of
- If not certified, must have Certificate of Completion from an
approved nurse aide training program
- Prefer experience in an acute care, long-term care, assisted
living community or home care for elderly.
Keywords: Burcham Hills, East Lansing , Certified Nursing Assistant-CNA, Healthcare , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!