Lansing RHFA Division Director
Company: Robert Half International
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 19, 2019
JOB REQUISITIONLansing RHFA Division DirectorLOCATIONMI LANSINGJOB
DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryThe primary responsibility of the Division
Director is to maintain a consistent above average PDA, provide
business generation leadership, motivation and direction to the
staffing professionals whom he/she supervises, participate in the
recruitment of new hires, and effectively communicate with all
levels within the organization.Key Core Competencies:Results and
Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.Infrastructure(Resource Management)
- Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.Business Analysis
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and
- Conduct effective meetings.Customer Focus
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.Leadership Approach
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility
through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where
diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.Business and HR
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and
driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, preferredTop Reasons to Work
for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER For more
than 70 years our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and
a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly
performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and
disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 300 staffing locations
worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both
locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half has appeared onFortune
magazines list of World's Most Admired Companies since 1998, as
well as numerous Best Places to Work lists around the world.Watch
this to learn more about working at Robert Half.You may submit your
application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional
ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONMI LANSING
Keywords: Robert Half International, East Lansing , Lansing RHFA Division Director, Executive , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!