Company: Farm Credit Council
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Do you have high attention to detail?
Do you have strong communication skills?
We are excited for you to apply to our Project Manager position.
This position is in East Lansing, MI. This position is an integral
part of our team that is responsible for coordinating the project
team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying
appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules for
projects. Our project managers must be familiar with the scope of
the project and the function of each team member in order to be
able to properly coordinate.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural
communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic,
values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $12 billion in
assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global
agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique
opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top
workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting
opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas.
Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in
their area of expertise at both the state and national level making
GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the
This position requires...
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of information systems and/or banking industry
- 2+ years general project management experience preferred
- PMP preferred
- The ability to develop detailed work plans, schedules, project
estimates, resource plans, budgets and status reports
- The ability to take projects from original concepts through
- The ability to assemble project teams and assign individual
- Provide meeting facilitation for project related meetings
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which
includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per
- 401(k) plan - up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits,
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, East Lansing , Project Manager, Executive , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!