Software Engineering Manager - HEEDS Portals
Company: Siemens Digital Industries Software
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Please submit your resume in the English languageLooking for an
experienced software engineer to join a dynamic, global and rapidly
growing team and lead the development team responsible for creating
interfaces (portals) to third party analysis tools. The members of
the portal development team learn new tools and leverage their APIs
to integrate our products with other applications to facilitate
workflow automation. This position requires learning new
technologies, leveraging industry standards, and working with other
teams to generate streamlined solutions to complex workflow
automation challenges. You will get a chance to work with software
from a wide range of industry domains.Job Responsibilities
- Lead the portal development team by planning, coordinating and
directing all the work done by the team.
- Manage design, implementation and maintenance of application
interfaces in HEEDS (our software product).
- Provide technical leadership to your team and participate in
some development projects.
- Review code and documentation written by team members.
- Ensure the team is following all established development
policies and processes.
- Coordinate development activities with the product management,
quality assurance and technical support teams.
- Lead discussions with external teams to initiate new
- Work with the partnerships team to ensure uninterrupted access
to the third-party tools.Required Minimum Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science and/or an Engineering
- Proficient in application of OOP using C++ and Python.
- 10+ years of development experience within a production
environment (commercial software).
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Preferred
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience with CAE tools (e.g. Abaqus, Adams, Amesim, ANSYS,
Dymola, GT-Power, JMAG, Simcenter, SIMPACK, Simulink,
etc.).Location is flexible. We are open to remote work.At Siemens
we are always challengingourselves to build a better future. We
need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds to develop
tomorrows reality. Find out more aboutthe Digital world of Siemens
here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsWhere permitted by
applicable law,Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 based onjob requirements, and in accordance with
an accommodation based on legallyprotected reasons.#LI-PLM #LI-JB1
#LI-REMOTE #DISWOrganization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens
Industry Software Inc.Experience Level: Experienced
ProfessionalFull / Part time: Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity
StatementSiemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship
status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated
to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.EEO is the LawApplicants and employees
are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination ProvisionSiemens follows
Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
.California Privacy NoticeCalifornia residents have the right to
receive additional notices about their personal information. To
learn more, click here
.Job Family: Research & DevelopmentReq ID: 322680
Keywords: Siemens Digital Industries Software, East Lansing , Software Engineering Manager - HEEDS Portals, Executive , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!