Project Manager Intern
Company: Farm Credit Council
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 20, 2022
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $12+ billion financial
services institution with over 600 employees in 35 locations
throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides
short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a
variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance,
life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning
and preparation, and appraisals.
We are looking for a Project Manager Intern in our East Lansing, MI
corporate headquarters. The internship will run approximately from
December 2022 through August 25, 2023. Some travel may be
- Works with project information system control software for
scheduling, tracking changes, logging risk and issues, reporting,
and updating resourcing information.
- Communicate with team members in various roles to provide
project updates and next steps.
- Gather time estimates for the effort anticipated to complete
project tasks for each project plan.
- Attend project meetings and create meeting recaps, build
project status reports, and update project presentations with
- Creates various project artifacts.
- Schedule meetings related to various projects.
- Review GreenStone documented standards for the projects and
make recommendations for improvement.
- Supports project teams by reporting personal status
independently and during project status meetings.
- Supports project teams by assisting other project manager
functional roles as needed or assigned.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or
- Sophomore Status or above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Must have a 3.00 GPA or higher
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, East Lansing , Project Manager Intern, Executive , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!