SVP & Managing Director of Capital Markets
Company: GreenStone FCS
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 18, 2022
We are excited for you to apply to our SVP- Capital Markets
Managing Director position in East Lansing, MI! This position is
responsible to expand and maintain the organization's capital
markets lending opportunities with eligible agri-businesses,
cooperative, large mega-producer operations, other Farm credit
institutions commercial banks, insurance companies, and other
agricultural finance firms. This position is also responsible for
directing the initiatives in the department to ensure direct
reports have the necessary tools and resources to continue to grow
the Capital Markets portfolio.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural
communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic,
values, and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $12 billion in
assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global
agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique
opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top
workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting
opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas.
Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in
their area of expertise at both the state and national level making
GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Economics,
Finance, Ag Business or similar majors required. Advanced degree is
- 7+ years of progressively more challenging busines experience
- Verifiable sales management and large or commercial credit
training experience preferred.
- Well established in the industry network for one or more
important agri-business segments required.
- Strong administrative, analytical, negotiation and
- Ability to influence others to achieve desired business results
- Must be proficient in computer technology and Microsoft
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to successfully communicate
both orally and written.
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use new process and
procedures to meet business initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively on teams by building strong
relationships, listening to others, valuing opinions, and helping
team to meet goals.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which
includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per
- 401(k) plan - up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits,
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness
- Student debt repayment program
- Please include your salary requirements in your cover
Keywords: GreenStone FCS, East Lansing , SVP & Managing Director of Capital Markets, Executive , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!