Managing Director of Capital Markets
Company: GreenStone Farm Credit Services
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company: GreenStone Farm Credit Services We are excited for you
to apply to our Capital Markets Managing Director position in East
Lansing, MI! This position is responsible to expand and maintain
the organization's capital markets lending opportunities with
eligible agri-businesses, cooperative, large mega-producer
operations, other Farm credit institutions commercial banks,
insurance companies, and other agricultural finance firms.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural
communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic,
values, and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $11 billion in
assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global
agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique
opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top
workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting
opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas.
Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in
their area of expertise at both the state and national level making
GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Economics,
Finance, Ag Business or similar majors required. Advanced degree is
- 7+ years of progressively more challenging busines experience
- Verifiable sales management and large or commercial credit
training experience preferred.
- Well established in the industry network for one or more
important agri-business segments required.
- Strong administrative, analytical, negotiation and
- Ability to influence others to achieve desired business results
- Must be proficient in computer technology and Microsoft
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to successfully communicate
both orally and written.
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use new process and
procedures to meet business initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively on teams by building strong
relationships, listening to others, valuing opinions, and helping
team to meet goals. Here's What We Can Offer You... GreenStone has
an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per
- 401(k) plan - up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness
- Student debt repayment program (degree must be earned within
the last 10 years) *** Please include your salary requirements in
your cover letter
Keywords: GreenStone Farm Credit Services, East Lansing , Managing Director of Capital Markets, Executive , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!