Industrial Engineer - Relocation to Des Plaines, I
Company: Arch Advisory Group
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Industrial Engineering Expert will be
responsible for using business intelligence and insights to drive
operational efficiency throughout a nationwide distribution
network. This Industrial Engineer will collaborate with the
operations and optimization teams to ensure all productivity issues
are identified and resolved appropriately. Facilitation of projects
and initiatives to improve the service performance and cost
position of the customer's business activities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering (or similar)
- 1+ years of industrial engineering experience in distribution,
warehouse, supply chain, or manufacturing environment (will
consider fresh grads!)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
- Proficiency in SQL, data pulling, data analytics
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Ability to work across a network and effectively interact with
a variety of stakeholders
- Skilled in conveying information in understandable terms at all
levels of the organization objective and resilient when presenting
findings and insights
- Ability to travel to logistics centers as needed (maximum
travel of 25% based on project activity)CultureAre you passionate
about Information Technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to
make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help
us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join
us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a
diverse and engaged workforce!
Pay, Benefits, and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k),
Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to
climb (12+ years of YoY growth)!
- Open-door work environment, very transparent leadership style.
We actually care!
- High-Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where
professional development is a focus.
- Opportunities for career advancement across other departments!
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continuous Improvement: Use data & statistical tools to create
continuous improvement plans (including cost trending and
improvement plans). Perform analysis to determine the root cause of
process barriers, identify sources of inefficiencies, waste, or
excess costs, and develop recommendations for process improvements.
Champion and lead improvement projects across the network. Partner
with leadership to provide training recommendations to operations
on best practices
- Produce analyses and provide the information required by
operations and the customer: Support new business initiatives and
start-up facilities. Identify and implement initiatives/projects
that reduce costs and improve services to customers. Data analysis
on items, zoning, pick lines, and capacity. Facility layout and
design as well as modification of existing space. Maintain
inventory locator system additional duties as
assignedRequirementsMinimum Bachelors Degree
Equal Opportunity EmployerEqual Opportunity Employer: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or national origin.
Keywords: Arch Advisory Group, East Lansing , Industrial Engineer - Relocation to Des Plaines, I, Engineering , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!