Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: King Media
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: September 15, 2023
King Media, an internationally recognized marketing and
advertising agency based in East Lansing, MI, seeks a fulltime
digital marketing specialist to add value to our vibrant team. If
you are passionate about developing and executing innovative
solutions, adept at managing multiple projects at one time, and
looking for an agency where you can build a career, consider
joining our growing team! As a part of the King Media team, you
will be responsible for executing and analyzing digital marketing
and advertising campaigns for our clients. You will also be
responsible for assisting with project management and other client
tasks.Key Responsibilities:Each day is different, but typical
responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media campaign
strategies for clients, ensuring alignment with their goals and
- Manage and monitor multiple social media accounts on behalf of
clients, ensuring timely responses/notifications to inquiries and
- Manage campaigns through a self-service Demand-Side Platform
(DSP) to reach target audiences effectively across various digital
- Collaborate with internal teams, including graphic designers,
copywriters, and web developers, to create visually appealing and
impactful social media assets.
- Conduct thorough research and stay up to date with digital
marketing trends, competitor analysis, and industry best practices
to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Utilize management tools and analytics platforms to track
campaign performance, generate insightful reports, and make
data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), such as reach,
engagement, clicks and conversion rates to implement strategies to
- Stay informed about emerging social media platforms, tools, and
trends, and explore opportunities for their integration into
- Provide regular updates and communicate campaign progress,
achievements, and challenges to clients and internal
- You may also play a role in client meetings and presentations.
This includes preparing agendas, documents, supporting materials
and multimedia presentations; leading discussion topics as needed;
and following up on action items.
- Apply strong analytical ability to measure and report
performance for digital campaigns and assess against goal; advise
on optimizations based on performance and insights.
- Develop high quality written content. This includes copywriting
for websites, with a particular attention to SEO; social and
digital media; blogs; native content and more.Qualifications To be
successful, our Digital Marketing Specialist must possess the
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, business,
communication, new media or a related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related, successful experience in
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including but not
limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads and
- Proficiency in social media management and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer and software skills, including advanced
knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data,
identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and
organizational skills to manage multiple client accounts
- Creative problem solver with a drive to use critical thinking
to evaluate the problem and identify potential solutions.
- Successful track record of cultivating and maintaining positive
- Ability to assess client needs and requests, then translate
them into effective solutions.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively in a
collaborative, team-based environment.
- A friendly, professional demeanor and strong interpersonal
- A positive attitude and genuine desire to contribute to the
goals of King Media and our clients.
- Media buying experience (television, radio, print, outdoor,
etc.) desired but not required.What King Media Offers:
- Opportunity for Professional & Personal Growth
- M-F: 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- 401KInterested candidates should send a cover letter and resume
to:Laurie DeYoung, Vice Presidentlaurie@kingmedianow.comAbout King
Media Founded in 1999, King Media is a full-service marketing,
advertising, public relations and digital media agency with clients
across the country. Our work has garnered over 100 national and
international awards since 2015, and we were recently named the
PRNEWS Boutique Firm of the Year. But more importantly, were
constantly using research-based strategies and compelling creative
to move the needle for our clients. Learn more at
Keywords: King Media, East Lansing , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!