Company: First National Bank of America
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: May 9, 2022
First National Bank of America is seeking a Marketing
Coordinator who can assist with email marketing campaigns,
assigning leads, coordinating our attendance at conferences and
help with various other marketing tasks. A successful candidate
will have experience with email marketing and be capable of
producing quality content. This position will play a role in
managing our email marketing communications to our prospective
clients and partners which will leverage our brand story, our
company culture and our commitment to providing an exceptional
experience for customers and team members. If you enjoy writing
content and thinking outside of the box, we welcome you to apply to
join our team! Responsibilities
- Create and coordinate our email marketing communications for
all of the bank production departments.
- Work closely with the Marketing Project Manager to ensure that
campaigns are created and goals are accomplished on time.
- Participate in daily/weekly meetings to discuss email marketing
- Generate reports and provide statistical results on
- Analyze reports and makes suggestions to improve
- Assign leads that come in each day.
- Help coordinate marketing initiatives for conferences that the
bank attends. Qualifications
- Experience using Excel is required.
- Experience writing content in a professional setting.
- Experience working with an Email Marketing software is
- Comfortable and motivated working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and execute work while
handling multiple assignments. Employee benefits
- Medical - Multiple plans to choose from including HSA and
traditional. Premiums as low as $0.00
- Dental - Premiums as low as $0.00
- Vision - Low premium Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with employer match
- Adjustable desks that can be raised or lowered to sit or stand
First National Bank of America recognizes that the quality of our
people is the foundation for our success. Attracting exceptional
individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards
the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring
philosophy. Job Type: Full-time Location: East Lansing, MI Note:
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this job.
First National Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: First National Bank of America, East Lansing , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!