Audit Staff Accountant
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: East Lansing
Posted on: June 13, 2022
The Staff Accountant in Audit will perform basic accounting
processes on a variety of engagements, such as audits, reviews and
compilations of financial statements for a variety of
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required. A
minor in Finance, Statistics, Business Analytics or Information
Technology is preferred.
- 1+ years of professional work (including internship) experience
in public accounting strongly preferred.
- Strong academic background demonstrated with a GPA of at least
3.0 strongly preferred.
- CPA certification or eligibility to sit for the certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel is
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written
and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, East Lansing , Audit Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , East Lansing, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!